Turmoil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Turmoil

Post by Voyager42 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Has anybody played this game for PC? Looks fun. Trying to decide if I want to spend the $10 on Steam.

PS. I was going to post the trailer from YouTube but I can't. Its easy to find though.

PS v2.0. I should have posted in the PC section. But I liked the Misc Games so much.

Voyager42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turmoil

Post by Atrum on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:53 pm

My steam library had sooo many games I bought and intended to play. I'll check out a trailer, but I doubt I'll buy many new games right now xD

Clan History: R6 Vegas XO, Chromehounds XO, GoW 1 GC, Homefront XO, GoW 3 GC, Halo 4 GC, COD Ghosts Warrant Officer
***Pwning OC since 2/5/2006

Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Voyager42 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:01 am

Atrum wrote:My steam library had sooo many games I bought and intended to play. I'll check out a trailer, but I doubt I'll buy many new games right now xD

I do the same. So many games I have yet to play but lately I have been so focused on The Division I hardly even boot up the PC. I really should though.

Voyager42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Voyager42 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Such an addicting game. I started with the intention of playing maybe 15-20 minutes but 3 hours later I had to drag myself away. Not an insanely deep game. Simple. But not so simple its mindless. Lots of strategy involved.

Definitely recommend this game. Especially for the price.

Voyager42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top