Fallout- what would you do different if starting fresh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallout- what would you do different if starting fresh?

Post by S7 mrmiller on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:54 pm

At this point, I have put so much time into fallout I dont think I will do another play through or start over. If I was I would drastically change my build. I would move most all of my strength to luck. I initially thought I would do a melee build, but I normally use only VATS. I would miss the extra carry weight more than anything, but the low life could also be a problem until I found endurance gear. My new build would be:

S=2
P=3
E=1
C=5
I=5
A=4
L=9

Perception needs to be 4 for lock pick, but you can get the bobblehead right away after leaving the vault. Will also need intelligence and charisma at 6 for science and local leader, but can get those later as there are earlier skills I would be adding points to anyhow. Eventually would need to get strength to 3 and agility to 5 for the armorer and action boy perks, which could be done with bobbleheads or spending a skill point. Then wear endurance and agility armor for increased life and action points.

Anything you would change? I might just start a new character to see how this works out, as this basically covers all the skills I use now at level 45 or so. Then again, you could just dupe the SPECIAL book and have everything at 10. 😉

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout- what would you do different if starting fresh?

Post by S7 DROOPY on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:47 pm

I would have not put points in strong back. Main thing I would change is the countless hours I spent just wondering around as with the "endless" brotherhood and the minutemen quests I'm pretty much playing all the random levels I found all over again

S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top