1337 PLayers looking to pwn (early April fools joke)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1337 PLayers looking to pwn (early April fools joke)

Post by S7 MilkMaid on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:12 am

Name: Br1m

XBL GamerTag/PSN ID:
S7 MilkMaid

Handle:
MilkMaid  or  Milker

Normal Gaming Hours:
Open  to all times

Games Interested in playing with clan:
COD   is all i play

Preferred Gaming Platform:
Xbox1  is the only true console

Gaming Skill (1-10, 5 average, 10 elite):

Gaming Style:
i play to win  i am a 3 time MLG champ

What brings you to S7?
PLayed with yall  a long time ago

Do you understand the Clan's code of conduct, agree to uphold seven virtues of S7, and agree to the rolls and responsibilities of becoming a clan member?
Yes i do

S7 MilkMaid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1337 PLayers looking to pwn (early April fools joke)

Post by Atrum on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:05 am

Wait... Does this look familiar?

Clan History: R6 Vegas XO, Chromehounds XO, GoW 1 GC, Homefront XO, GoW 3 GC, Halo 4 GC, COD Ghosts Warrant Officer
***Pwning OC since 2/5/2006

Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:22 am

What are you milking?

~mrmiller

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:42 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:What are you milking?

~mrmiller

i dont even want to know lol

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MilkMaid on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:54 am

AtrumX wrote:Wait... Does this look familiar?

no it does not .
i do think i might have found the wrong S7 clan ... i was looking for an old friends names S7 xxxXPureSKILZXxxx. but im still happy to play with you guys you seem active alot. should add me to your clan war roster I can teach you all some new stuff  my old clan  was KSI Delta Squad  we  rocked high in GB ill be more then happy to run your cod  group.. were is the Dude in charge of that  can i 1v1 one him for his rank or do i have to wait before i can do so.?

or hit me up in party chat    right now  using my kinect  mic  since my cat keeps eating my dam wire ( hate that cat)
but still talk alot ... you might have to forgive me a little  i have a really strong  southern accent as i used to live in cullman alabama

and the milker has a weird and very long story but im sure you might guess what it is and how i got it What a Face

S7 MilkMaid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:36 am

S7 MilkMaid wrote:
no it does not .
i do think i might have found the wrong S7 clan ... i was looking for an old friends names S7 xxxXPureSKILZXxxx. but im still happy to play with you guys you seem active alot. should add me to your clan war roster I can teach you all some new stuff  my old clan  was KSI Delta Squad  we  rocked high in GB ill be more then happy to run your cod  group.. were is the Dude in charge of that  can i 1v1 one him for his rank or do i have to wait before i can do so.?

or hit me up in party chat    right now  using my kinect  mic  since my cat keeps eating my dam wire ( hate that cat)
but still talk alot ... you might have to forgive me a little  i have a really strong  southern accent as i used to live in cullman alabama

and the milker  has a  weird and very long story  but im sure you might  guess what it is and how i got it What a Face

Hahahahahhaha, you have a very aggressive personality. Not a bad thing, but you just dove in there. lol

So yeah, the guy we have running it will continue to run it, thank you though. We are happy with our Diamond Division Rank.

We don't really do the Pride of Lions approach to who can be in charge. More of an application, get voted in sorta measures. Keeps it more organized if the same guy does it once he starts it.

S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:12 am

I was going to change my gamertag to S7 MilkMan, now it'll just be wierd.

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 ROWDYFLASH on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:00 pm

I would like to party with this dude..

S7 ROWDYFLASH
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 ROWDYFLASH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:27 pm

Was really wanting to wait till April 1st to post this  BUT

Just wanted to post up this account was just ME trolling every one

the other night when playing cod  we were having a great night and the name milkmaid  was  throw around alot of i made a  troll gamer tag  and messaged every one in the lobby  for fun(so those people were kind of in on  it as well  Cool  )... was having such a great time i  thought well  let me mess with my friends  that are not on right now.. so i headed over to the forums and   made an account here.

for those  of you who might not get the  real name, Br1m is a person  most of us played with  along time ago back when we went by another name along with his real location Nebraska, so that was a tip off for people  who might recall him he rubbed alot of clan officers and members the wrong way you cant even spell his name   the right    way B R I M    try putting that with no spaces and see what the censor auto fixes it to

the part about using a kinect mic  because of cat problems , well that   is a coolhand IRL problem =)

The part about 1v1 ing  knightowl for his rank is a troll but  has been brought up to us by several people who have tried to join the clan before.

So i thought today was the day to come clean after Several PM's  from alot of people =)  love you all

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:35 pm

S7 MilkMaid wrote:should add me to your clan war roster I can teach you all some new stuff  my old clan  was KSI Delta Squad  we  rocked high in GB ill be more then happy to run your cod  group.. were is the Dude in charge of that  can i 1v1 one him for his rank or do i have to wait before i can do so.?

Rolling Eyes Slow down Captain America--don't save us poor S7 players just yet with your impressive 3x MLG skills.  Suspect  
Has this approach ever worked anywhere in a civilized society? Have you gone onto the job first day at McDonald's and 1V1'd the manager to see who mops the floor? What about first day in school, did you get automatically added to the Dean's list or did you just 1v1 the professor to see who would teach the rest of the semester? Ever walked up on a beautiful lady and her husband and 1v1'd him for her hand in marriage?

I joke, but if you honestly read our creed and what we're all about (as you claim you did) you would know we value far, far more than COD gaming skills and would never have applied in that manner. I sincerely hope you just got off on the wrong foot and that you're really a good guy.

Edit: not surprised. Frickin' Sticky...

S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:Was really wanting to wait till April 1st to post this  BUT

Just wanted to post up this account was just ME trolling every one

the other night when playing cod  we were having a great night and the name milkmaid  was  throw around alot of i made a  troll gamer tag  and messaged every one in the lobby  for fun(so those people were kind of in on  it as well  Cool  )... was having such a great time i  thought well  let me mess with my friends  that are not on right now.. so i headed over to the forums and   made an account here.

for those  of you who might not get the  real name, Br1m is a person  most of us played with  along time ago back when we went by another name along with his real location Nebraska, so that was a tip off for people  who might recall him he rubbed alot of clan officers and members the wrong way you cant even spell his name   the right    way B R I M    try putting that with no spaces and see what the censor auto fixes it to

the part about using a kinect mic  because of cat problems , well that   is a coolhand IRL problem =)

The part about 1v1 ing  knightowl for his rank is  a troll but  has been brought up to us by several people who have tried to join the clan before.

So i thought today was the day to come clean after Several PM's  from alot of people =)  love you all

I knew I was getting trolled couldnt help but laugh I thought it was hillarious

Advanced Warfare Game Commander (Retired)

Ghost's Game Commander (Retired)
Black Ops 2 XO (Retired)

Modern Warfare 3 Warrant Officer W1 (Retired)
HomeFront Warrant Officer W3 (Retired)

S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:45 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:
S7 MilkMaid wrote:should add me to your clan war roster I can teach you all some new stuff  my old clan  was KSI Delta Squad  we  rocked high in GB ill be more then happy to run your cod  group.. were is the Dude in charge of that  can i 1v1 one him for his rank or do i have to wait before i can do so.?

Rolling Eyes Slow down Captain America--don't save us poor S7 players just yet with your impressive 3x MLG skills.  Suspect  
Has this approach ever worked anywhere in a civilized society? Have you gone onto the job first day at McDonald's and 1V1'd the manager to see who mops the floor? What about first day in school, did you get automatically added to the Dean's list or did you just 1v1 the professor to see who would teach the rest of the semester? Ever walked up on a beautiful lady and her husband and 1v1'd him for her hand in marriage?

I joke, but if you honestly read our creed and what we're all about (as you claim you did) you would know we value far, far more than COD gaming skills and would never have applied in that manner. I sincerely hope you just got off on the wrong foot and that you're really a good guy.

Edit: not surprised. Frickin' Sticky...

LOL pwned!

S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxological on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:37 pm

"Have you gone onto the job first day at McDonald's and 1V1'd the manager to see who mops the floor? What about first day in school, did you get automatically added to the Dean's list or did you just 1v1 the professor to see who would teach the rest of the semester? Ever walked up on a beautiful lady and her husband and 1v1'd him for her hand in marriage?"

LOL. I applaud this hilariously savage 1v1 world...

Traxological
Private
Private

GamerTag : Traxological

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:43 pm

I fell hard for it. Sent him a private message and everything. And it was long and took a lot of thought in to it lol

S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:35 pm

S7 COOP wrote:I fell hard for it. Sent him a private message and everything. And it was long and took a lot of thought in to it lol

Hahahaha, that's hilarious! Nice work Sticky, er MilkMaid 1337 pwner.

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Trollolol well played.

Clan Founder
We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:28 am

Well played Josh, well played.

S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

View user profile http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:50 am

What you guys (most) aren't understanding is this went over so well because there REALLY is a Brimstone or "Br1m" as we called him out there we once played with and we all thought it was this knucklehead coming back to haunt us.

The disappointing thing is that Sticky couldn't compose himself and hold it in until 4/1 to pull it off properly.
Early release--Sad really. Tells me alot about your love life Rolling Eyes LOL

S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:25 am

lol

i just could not keep it up with the amount of PM's i was getting was thinking it was getting to close to people going into HULK MODE lol =)

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:55 pm

My favorite part will be when Br1m actually does eventually take a look at the forums and somehow stumbles upon this. lol

Clan History: R6 Vegas XO, Chromehounds XO, GoW 1 GC, Homefront XO, GoW 3 GC, Halo 4 GC, COD Ghosts Warrant Officer
***Pwning OC since 2/5/2006

Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricopsuedo on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Very funny! I believed it when I first read it. This kind of applications wouldn't surprise me with some of the folks that talk a lot in the public forums!

Good April Fools joke!

Ricopsuedo
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : Ricopsuedo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top