COD:AW for the Traditionalists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COD:AW for the Traditionalists

Post by S7 mrmiller on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:41 pm

It looks like there will be a non-exosuit mode for the traditionalists

http://segmentnext.com/2014/08/18/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-will-also-have-exo-suit-less-playlist-for-traditional-mp/
Talking to DvLZStaTion, studios’ co-founders Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey said that there will be a playlist available in the multiplayer of the upcoming shooter that will not feature Exo-Suit.
We also understand that some players may want to go back to a more traditional style. So, there’ll be a traditional playlist where you can play Team Deathmatch, Domination, Capture the Flag, and others without Boost Jump, without your Exo. So, you and your friends who want to play that way, we’ll have a playlist just for you.
This is a great news for the fans who just wanted the regular Call of Duty multiplayer in the upcoming game and did not want to use the unique abilities of the Exo-Skeleton suit.

I like the change up of the exo-suit, but I would guess there will be a lot of people playing this game mode too.

~mrmiller

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD:AW for the Traditionalists

Post by S7 Coolhand on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Sweet!  I was worried they would leave behind what has made it the most successful FPS franchise.  I look forward to the changes but am glad to know I will still have what I know and love.

S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:21 am

I'd have to say me. I saw the game trailer and although I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halo I saw too much jumping and B.S. in this game to feel like COD (no matter how much they claim it feels like it). I will most likely not play the playlist with the Halo-ish abilities enabled.

S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: