Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you going to get Diablo 3 on xb1

56% 56% 
[ 5 ]
33% 33% 
[ 3 ]
11% 11% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 9

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Interseptor on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:42 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Is there a digital option?  

Yes, that's how I'm getting it.
Sweet!  No need to go to the store at all.  Even if it starts at midnight, you'll still play in a few hours and/or no need to stop at the store after work.  WIN.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:57 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Is there a digital option?  

Yes, that's how I'm getting it.
Sweet!  No need to go to the store at all.  Even if it starts at midnight, you'll still play in a few hours and/or no need to stop at the store after work.  WIN.

Except I could be wrong but I think you have to wait until midnight PST if you go digital...which is why I'll just wait until tomorrow during the day like I usually do.  I'll go ahead and just start it at lunch when I'm home and it'll be ready to go after work.  Will be doing the same with Destiny.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3258
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 41
Location : Austin, TX
GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Interseptor on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:00 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Is there a digital option?  

Yes, that's how I'm getting it.
Sweet!  No need to go to the store at all.  Even if it starts at midnight, you'll still play in a few hours and/or no need to stop at the store after work.  WIN.

Except I could be wrong but I think you have to wait until midnight PST if you go digital...which is why I'll just wait until tomorrow during the day like I usually do.  I'll go ahead and just start it at lunch when I'm home and it'll be ready to go after work.  Will be doing the same with Destiny.
Can you buy it via the website/smart glass and have the X1 start DL'ing automatically?  I thought I read somewhere they were adding that feature.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 mrmiller on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:02 pm

I'll be getting the digital, but if it is anything like TitanFall was, it will not be available until some time Tuesday. I got up early to que the TitanFall download, and it wasn't there at 6 a.m. When I got home at 5 I downloaded it. I am going to get up early tomorrow and see if I can't que it up, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:20 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Is there a digital option?  

Yes, that's how I'm getting it.
Sweet!  No need to go to the store at all.  Even if it starts at midnight, you'll still play in a few hours and/or no need to stop at the store after work.  WIN.

Except I could be wrong but I think you have to wait until midnight PST if you go digital...which is why I'll just wait until tomorrow during the day like I usually do.  I'll go ahead and just start it at lunch when I'm home and it'll be ready to go after work.  Will be doing the same with Destiny.
Can you buy it via the website/smart glass and have the X1 start DL'ing automatically?  I thought I read somewhere they were adding that feature.

Actually, yeah, that update is being rolled out today as a matter of fact...but I go home for lunch every day so that's why I usually just do it then.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3258
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 41
Location : Austin, TX
GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Interseptor on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Yeah, here it is - http://www.cnet.com/news/xbox-one-august-update-lets-you-buy-and-download-games-remotely/

Looks like the update is rolling out now.  This should be a big help for future games (maybe not this one as you might not get the update for a few days).  If you are lucky enough to get it tonight, you can buy it and automatically DL it while your at work.  This is what I do on the PSN all the time.  In fact I buy all my games this way now.  Troll the internet at work, buy a game, DL remotely, play when I get home.

EDIT: posting at the same time as Husker.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 mrmiller on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 pm

LOL- just turned on my Xbox while reading the forums and I have the update. Downloading now!

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Sticky on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:51 pm

was going to go to my midnight release  
but looked like some one thought it would be cool to go in there and totally trash my gamestop 

but ya  mid night is a no go they will be closed till tomorrow

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 mrmiller on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:24 am

Its there this morning- DL'ing now!


~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 mrmiller on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:07 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:Its there this morning- DL'ing now!


~mrmiller


It was ready to play in about 10-15 min at 30%, and I imported my characters. Everything looked good, and I started a Crusader to begin from level 1. Looking forward to playing tonight!

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:07 am

I decided to do it differently this time and thought I'd try testing out purchasing it through the Smartglass app on my phone and seeing if it downloads and installs automatically like the new update says it should.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3258
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 41
Location : Austin, TX
GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Interseptor on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:21 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I decided to do it differently this time and thought I'd try testing out purchasing it through the Smartglass app on my phone and seeing if it downloads and installs automatically like the new update says it should.
Cool!  Let us know how it works.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Sticky on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:03 am

then ill hold off till tonight to level a sader then XD
miller message me on live when you get on  ( i have my smartglass  set to alert my phone)


almost time for me to go grab it from failstop

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Sticky on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:04 pm

got my copy and here matt for you  dont say i never get you anything lol

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:got my copy and here matt for you  dont say i never get you anything lol

What?  Is that a pre-order thing?

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3258
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 41
Location : Austin, TX
GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Sticky on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:28 pm

no when your playing  there is a chance a drop will be for some one on your friends list since miller is the only one i think who  has played so far the gifts are dropping for him ... but once more people play its a radom person  


and from what i heard the gift are smart looted meaning  when you open them  it will role for what ever class your on and what ever level you are  no matter what level i get them at

-----------------
also just got another one for you matt

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:42 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:no when your playing  there is a chance a drop will be for some one on your friends list since miller is the only one i think who  has played so far the gifts are dropping for him ... but once more people play its a radom person  


and from what i heard the gift are smart looted meaning  when you open them  it will role for what ever class your on and what ever level you are  no matter what level i get them at

-----------------
also just got another one for you matt

Oh, well that's pretty f'ing sweet!  I just loaded up mine so maybe I'll get some too! lol  I know I said I won't take things from people but if this is a thing I don't imagine it would be an issue.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3258
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 41
Location : Austin, TX
GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:43 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I decided to do it differently this time and thought I'd try testing out purchasing it through the Smartglass app on my phone and seeing if it downloads and installs automatically like the new update says it should.
Cool!  Let us know how it works.

Worked perfectly.  Got home and had a notification to launch the game.  Was downloaded and installed and ready to go.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3258
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 41
Location : Austin, TX
GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Interseptor on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Awesome!  Welcome to the future of digital gaming.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Sticky on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:55 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Awesome!  Welcome to the future of digital gaming.

had to lol at that being a pc gamer XD


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished act5  got my WD to lvl70  
now the fun starts  either farming out bounties and doing rifts  or lvling my other class from 60 to 70
or  start a sader from 0 - 70 lol

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Interseptor on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:07 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Awesome!  Welcome to the future of digital gaming.

had to lol at that being a pc gamer XD


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished act5  got my WD to lvl70  
now the fun starts  either farming out bounties and doing rifts  or lvling my other class from 60 to 70
or  start a sader from 0 - 70 lol
True, but this is the first generation consoles had this feature.  I LOVE IT!  And I'm glad the X1 has it now too.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by Lickwid Apex on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:24 pm

There's not a "no" option.  Or a Yes for PS4 option.  Update the poll options please so I can play too.

Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 500
Join date : 2011-11-14
Age : 42
Location : Keller, Texas
GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

View user profile http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 mrmiller on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:06 pm

I have the kids this week, so will not be able to team up until late night. Catch you all online then.

Time to check my loot- thanks Sticky!


~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Sticky on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:12 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:
Time to check my loot- thanks Sticky!


~mrmiller
let me know if it rolls anything cool


o and HUSKER"S

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:18 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 mrmiller wrote:
Time to check my loot- thanks Sticky!


~mrmiller
let me know if it rolls anything cool


o and HUSKER"S
Haha, cool.  I think that's a pretty awesome thing for them to put in the game.  That way I know when I open it that it will be something totally unique and nobody can pre-make it, etc.  Cool stuff.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3258
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 41
Location : Austin, TX
GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:28 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum