ESO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I would like to know which system will have the most of my clan mates playing ESO so I know which one of the TWO I should get it for

69% 69% 
[ 9 ]
31% 31% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

ESO

Post by S7 Sticky on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:08 pm

just wondering how many people are for sure getting this (elder scrolls online) and for what system 

I know  Nate ,Glock and myself have loved playing in the beta's and want to see if the numbers of right ill pick  this up on xb1 over the pc    but if the number are low i would much rather play it on my pc as i  know it will look alot nicer on my pc over my xbox one

I know alot of people who dont play pc games hate the 15 bucks a month thing on top of paying for xbox live (i feel ya )
im just used to paying all that for my other games and xbox live already so for me 15 bucks either on my pc or 15 more on my xbox im fine with .... like i have said before im sure this will go free to play as soon as they fail to bring out DLC fast to make subing worth it like so many other MMO's have before.....

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ESO

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:26 pm

I am 100% picking it up for XB1 and have no problem shelling out the monthly sub.  I'm really hoping we get a decent amount of people playing on the XB1 so I can have familiar people to run with.  If not, I plan on checking out some sites with people that are playing as I can see a lot of fun of this game being able to play with others.

Also, regarding guilds, I don't know that we'll have an S7 guild since the guild would be so small, but if any of you know of any larger XB1 guilds feel free to let me know.

As it stands right now I plan on playing either a Sorcerer or Healer.  Mage has always been my goto main class.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm

i know if  i pick it up on xb1  

Tico and glock will also pick it up ..... im sure mat will more then likely get it on xb1 as well 
so what im thinking we should have a good amount of people playing on xb1

as far as guilds  we can always make a guild and not link it to S7 thats what Glock  tico and myself did in star wars we made a guild had over 200 players in it we just did not  put Sacred seven out there so we  would not have to deal with and kids or what have you that might be in the guild ....

but for and xb1 guild i think we should be good to go as we are able to voice chat with people to kind of confirm  there age...
i am not sure of big some of there raids are going to be  i would like to think at least a 16 man  but idk even with that im sure there is a LFR  channel we could use

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:29 pm

No option for PS4?  Not sure if I'm going to pick this up but I guess it doesn't matter.

XBL GT: S7 SockPuppet / PSN ID: DeadSockPuppet
Current  Command: 1st Time Daddy
Clan Command History: Gears of War 3 XO, MW3 Warrant Officer W2
Current PS4 Games: Destiny, Fallout 4, R6 Siege, Uncharted Drake Collection, The Division
Current Xbox 360 Games: None

DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Sticky is asking who will be playing with him. Since you chose PS4 over Xbox One, unless you are picking up the PC version you will not be playing with him, so I don't see why he would make that an option.

I will be playing it on the XBox One for a while. I'm not sure that I will get it at launch, depending on what is going on at that time. I think it comes out for consoles in June now- right? I will most likely get it at launch if that is the case, and play it for 4 or 5 months until the big fall releases drop.

~mrmiller

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Last I checked this was a gaming clan, so why alienate. Plus the poll clearly says: If your are getting ESO what system are you getting it for. Great way to promote communications between fellow "brothers".

Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Shuntentatsu wrote:Last I checked this was a gaming clan, so why alienate. Plus the poll clearly says: If your are getting ESO what system are you getting it for. Great way to promote communications between fellow "brothers".
This was my point and the first lines of Sticky's post reiterate that.  It's implied that he's looking for people to game with him, but why not include PS4 so everyone in the clan can see who will have it for the platform they chose to play it on.  Sorry for the rant but it feels as though the PS4 group gets no love wound here.

Current PS4 Games: Destiny, Fallout 4, R6 Siege, Uncharted Drake Collection, The Division

DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:28 pm

For the record, I will be getting ESO for the PS4. I know Kenny will be getting it as well and hopefully Puppet too. May not have enough for a guild but it will be good times.

Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Shuntentatsu wrote:Last I checked this was a gaming clan, so why alienate. Plus the poll clearly says: If your are getting ESO what system are you getting it for. Great way to promote communications between fellow "brothers".
I take it as he wants to know who he'll be able to play with.  He won't be playing on a PS4 so why have that as a choice? I wouldn't mind seeing PS4 threads/posts but why would people w/out the PS4 be posting about it?  I would assume if you wanted to promote communications you'd post more than once since October of last year.  Sorry, not trying to be an ass, but this seems like some faux outrage to me.

And yes Miller, ESO will release for consoles.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:47 pm

i did not put ps4 on there as i was getting a general feel for   it knowing there is only 5 mybe clan mates that picked up the ps4  i left it  out that and  yes it was people I was going to play with so ps4 is out of the question

yes were a gaming clan but lets face the fact we all joined for xbox gaming  .

but i will change the wording  in the question as to not confuse other ps4 users

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Ok guys take a deep breath this was just sticky trying to gauge what system he should get the game on.  Will he play with more guys on the PC or Xbox.

Clan Founder

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 am

I preordered last week on XB1.  Toward which faction are you guys leaning?

I would like to see more PS4 threads.  Discuss!  For some it won't always be an even or, but for now I can totally understand the exclusion in context.  Don't get but hurt over nothing.

S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:22 am

I chose xbox one but im not sure how long I will last at $15 a month. If I dont feel im getting my moneys worth I might bounce after a few months.

Advanced Warfare Game Commander (Retired)

Ghost's Game Commander (Retired)
Black Ops 2 XO (Retired)

Modern Warfare 3 Warrant Officer W1 (Retired)
HomeFront Warrant Officer W3 (Retired)

S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:20 am

I see what Sticky was trying to do, but I believe that a PS4 option should have been included so that everyone could contribute a vote... it wouldn't have hurt anything at least.  But to the topic of this thread, if I were to get this game, it would likely be for PC.  Not a fan of playing MMOs on consoles.

Current Xbox Game(s):
Current PC Game(s): Tales of Zestiria
Current 3DS Game(s):
Current Wii U Game(s):

Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:40 am

Getting it....XBONE

S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:58 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:I preordered last week on XB1.  Toward which faction are you guys leaning?

I would like to see more PS4 threads.  Discuss!  For some it won't always be an even or, but for now I can totally understand the exclusion in context.  Don't get but hurt over nothing.
Apparently we'll be able to play any race in any faction so I'll probably decide on my starting faction based on what you guys do so we can play together, as different factions cant play together from what I understand.  As far as my race goes from what I've seen so far (subject to change) I'll probably be either an Argonian (Templar w/Resto Staff) or Altmer (Sorcerer w/Destruction Staff).  I don't know enough specifically about them but from what I've seen about their racial bonuses it looks like those would be good choices for those particular class types.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:10 pm

I'll probably start off with a Bretton heavy armor war mage or maybe archer life mage (dunno which race).  I didn't realize you could be any race and chose a different faction.  Each of the factions have 3 races, but I guess only the NPC's are tied to that?

S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:46 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote: I didn't realize you could be any race and chose a different faction. 

I know you can with a pre-order but I'm not sure about if you want to digitally download on XB1.  If I don't get that option if I download it I'll be a little upset.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:52 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote: I didn't realize you could be any race and chose a different faction. 

I know you can with a pre-order but I'm not sure about if you want to digitally download on XB1.  If I don't get that option if I download it I'll be a little upset.

Actually, I sort of don't like that option.  As a purist and fan of actual "role playing" I like the idea of restricted races for the different factions.  Regardless of the ability to do so, I suspect I will stay true to the faction we choose as a group.

Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:10 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

Actually, I sort of don't like that option.  As a purist and fan of actual "role playing" I like the idea of restricted races for the different factions.  Regardless of the ability to do so, I suspect I will stay true to the faction we choose as a group.

I agree that they should have left that part alone, but if everybody else gets the option I better get it too!  But yes, they should have left the separate IMO.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:09 pm

I'll play the faction that are the "good guys".

Normally I play a Ranger type with Conjuring for support. With the mutliplayer and co-op, I may not need so much in the conjuring skill tree.

~mrmiller

*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:24 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

I agree that they should have left that part alone, but if everybody else gets the option I better get it too!  But yes, they should have left the separate IMO.
Yeah I think that is disappointing too.  I really liked WoW when the shaman were horde only and the paladin's were alliance only.  Made for more interesting pvp.  I also like language barriers as well.  Make the factions unique, random grouping more challenging, and interesting pvp.

S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:48 pm

If I get this, it will be PS4 cuz my laptop can't play Solitare.  Also, I'd go with whatever faction the group is good with.  I tend to play an evil character in my first playthru on RPGs but I'd be fine with the good guys, it would be something different.  As for race/char, if probably play a tank and pick a race that would work well with that class/faction.

DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:00 pm

all i know is Main tank  right here mother fuckers!!!!

that or Dps

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Some of these posts make me fukn laugh. Oh well... smh

Josh, in response to your post, I will be getting it on xbox. I was kind of considering pc since it does launch a few months earlier. However after seeing that quite a few guys here at S7 are getting it, I would rather wait for the xbox version and play with more friends.

In the beta I played as a redguard and also a nord. I will most likely play as a dps kind of character since hacking and slashing is more my thing. The game looked good. Obviously it needed a bit more polishing but I figured it was toned down for a beta release.

Im really looking forward to this since I believe an mmo can work on consoles. But like my homeboy Owl said, if it becomes dull, I will stop the subscription.

S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: