Suprised with Madcatz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suprised with Madcatz

Post by S7 Sticky on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:57 pm

So i have had my Ax Pros headset for about 3 years now bought the bestbuy replacement plan for another 2 years .. and thank god because i have had to use it alot of times over several issues with the headset.

today i tried taking my headset back to best buy for bad speaker there is alot of crackling coming from the right ear . best buy said sorry we dont carry the older headset anymore and they are not ordering any and that my warranty is no longer valid since they don't carry them (which is BS and fucked up )

HERE IS THE WIN FOR MADCATZ

Email madcatz over the issue really to see if they could help me troubleshoot it and so i could buy a replacement part from them.
they in fact told me my headset was still under warranty with them keep in mind this a 3 year old product was shocked to see a manufacturer having such a long warranty at no added cost. there going to help me trouble shoot the problem and the lady told me they might even just replace the headset for free....winning

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suprised with Madcatz

Post by S7 wonky on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:09 pm

trittion has a life time warranty Ive told you this sticky idk why you bought a best buy plan

i had problems with mine and they just sent me out new ones and i sent them my old one always wining with trittion

S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:34 pm

since i had friends that worked there 2 years only cost me 1.50 so it was a why not kind of thing....

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 pm

I still need to pick up the MLG controller. Nice to hear they have good customer service.

Clan History: R6 Vegas XO, Chromehounds XO, GoW 1 GC, Homefront XO, GoW 3 GC, Halo 4 GC, COD Ghosts Warrant Officer
***Pwning OC since 2/5/2006

Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top