Clan Ops

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clan Ops

Post by S7 Glock on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:29 pm

We are enlisted for a bunch of upcoming clan ops

April 15th
4p - 7p eastern
Highest Total Kills - Team Deathmatch

April 16th
2p - 5p eastern
Highest Total Confirms - Kill Confirmed

April 17th
9:30p - 12:30a eastern
Highest Total Kills - Hardcore Team Deathmatch

April 19th
5p - 8p eastern
Highest Total Confirms - Kill Confirmed

April 20TH
11p - 2a eastern
Highest Total Kills - Team Deathmatch

_________________

S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 1771
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 38
Location : Pueblo West, CO
GamerTag : S7 Glock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 Sticky on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 pm

epic win thanks glock these are fun!!! hope to see alot of you on

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 mrmiller on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Sweet! Thanks Glock! Looking forward to these, as it adds a level to COD.

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by Atrum on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Nice to have the list up here.

_________________

Clan History: R6 Vegas XO, Chromehounds XO, GoW 1 GC, Homefront XO, GoW 3 GC, Halo 4 GC, COD Ghosts Warrant Officer
***Pwning OC since 2/5/2006

Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 7823
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, WA
GamerTag : AtrumX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 mrmiller on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Getting ready to jump on for the TDM op- if anyone wants to join, shoot me a msg (remember- if you join in progress and end up on the opposite team, that round will not count).

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I'll be on vacation this week, so I'll be there for some of those!

S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 42
Location : Perris, Ca
GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 mrmiller on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Looks like we pulled a silver for 500 points, which leaves up 79 points shy of ranking up. If anyone can get on and play some Kill Confirmed tomorrow, we will rank up with even a Bronze. I will not get home in time to play Sad

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 Sticky on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm

ill be on


and elite is not showing are last clan op yet

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 am

How do you join the clan ops game...do I have to party up with one of you guys? I should be on tomorrow!

S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 42
Location : Perris, Ca
GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 mrmiller on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 am

S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:How do you join the clan ops game...do I have to party up with one of you guys? I should be on tomorrow!

Nope. You just have to play. It takes the top six scores of all the clan members. So if you do party up, you know all the points are going to the clan op. Just be sure no one in the clan is on the other team, or it will invalidate that round (to prevent boosting).

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 Sticky on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:13 pm

one going to start in a little under an hour hope to see yall on

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 Coolhand on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Working during this one but will probably be at the next three.

_________________

S7 Coolhand

Posts : 5771
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 36
Location : Oklahoma City
GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 SecurityGuy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:one going to start in a little under an hour hope to see yall on


Was this one not a lone wolf event?? I can't see a clan event today.

_________________

S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 40
Location : Athens Ga
GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

View user profile http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 mrmiller on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:40 pm

If you didn't get on until after it was finished, you will not see it until the scores are final (2-6 hours).

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 Sticky on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 pm

im sure we only got bronze
as we had about 4 people hop on but not longer then 1 1/2 hours played

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 mrmiller on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm

You can find it if you have the direct link-

It looks like you all pulled a silver!

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1166

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:52 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:
S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:How do you join the clan ops game...do I have to party up with one of you guys? I should be on tomorrow!

Nope. You just have to play. It takes the top six scores of all the clan members. So if you do party up, you know all the points are going to the clan op. Just be sure no one in the clan is on the other team, or it will invalidate that round (to prevent boosting).

~mrmiller

So I can play on my own too, within those times and dates and it will count towards our clan ops?

S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 42
Location : Perris, Ca
GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 Sticky on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:56 pm

S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:
S7 mrmiller wrote:
S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:How do you join the clan ops game...do I have to party up with one of you guys? I should be on tomorrow!

Nope. You just have to play. It takes the top six scores of all the clan members. So if you do party up, you know all the points are going to the clan op. Just be sure no one in the clan is on the other team, or it will invalidate that round (to prevent boosting).

~mrmiller

So I can play on my own too, within those times and dates and it will count towards our clan ops?

yes you can!

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:07 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:
S7 mrmiller wrote:
S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:How do you join the clan ops game...do I have to party up with one of you guys? I should be on tomorrow!

Nope. You just have to play. It takes the top six scores of all the clan members. So if you do party up, you know all the points are going to the clan op. Just be sure no one in the clan is on the other team, or it will invalidate that round (to prevent boosting).

~mrmiller

So I can play on my own too, within those times and dates and it will count towards our clan ops?

yes you can!

Cool....I also put Ghost recon on reserve and got a beta code, a little off topic just excited to check it out will be recording video.

S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1079
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 42
Location : Perris, Ca
GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 SecurityGuy on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:30 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:If you didn't get on until after it was finished, you will not see it until the scores are final (2-6 hours).

~mrmiller

Ah that makes sense. Sorry I missed it.

_________________

S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 40
Location : Athens Ga
GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

View user profile http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 mrmiller on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:54 am

S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 mrmiller wrote:If you didn't get on until after it was finished, you will not see it until the scores are final (2-6 hours).

~mrmiller

Ah that makes sense. Sorry I missed it.

I added all the links to the Clan Ops "stickied" thread at the top of this section so we can track them better from here on out.

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by Air7Cav on Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 am

Is anyone enlisting for the May Clan Ops, i.e. KOH (2000-2300 ET), Wicked Dom (2100-2400 ET), or Lethal Tac (2000-2300) on 1, 2, 3 May respectively?

Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 864
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 63
Location : Fairfax, VA
GamerTag : Air7Cav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by S7 mrmiller on Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 am

Air7Cav wrote:Is anyone enlisting for the May Clan Ops, i.e. KOH (2000-2300 ET), Wicked Dom (2100-2400 ET), or Lethal Tac (2000-2300) on 1, 2, 3 May respectively?

Those must have just posted today, as I looked last night and did not see any.

Glock- can you hook us up?

~mrmiller

_________________

We are a brotherhood bound by honor, our strength is in our numbers, we are S7!
*General Disclaimer- I can't type or spell
Clan Founder

S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 6123
Join date : 2008-03-19
Location : Oklahoma
GamerTag : mrmiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by Air7Cav on Tue May 01, 2012 11:53 am

Glock corrected me on the other thread - they are Lone Wolf Ops not Clan.

Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 864
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 63
Location : Fairfax, VA
GamerTag : Air7Cav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by Air7Cav on Tue May 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Glock - My CONNECT page on the ELITE site says we all have 4 hrs of Dbl XP that our clan leader has to claim. FYI. (Not that I need it - just saying.) Smile


Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 864
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 63
Location : Fairfax, VA
GamerTag : Air7Cav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Ops

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum