Throwback night - May 4th poll

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What game should be play for the first throwback night on the first Friday of the month (May 4th)?

31% 31% 
[ 5 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
19% 19% 
[ 3 ]
31% 31% 
[ 5 ]
13% 13% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 16

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Interseptor on Wed May 02, 2012 2:31 pm

In the event of a tie are we going to play Call of Rainbow: Modern Vegas 24?

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Epic on Wed May 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:I would have voted for GRAW if it had a higher vote count, honestly... I was just trying to make sure that Call of Duty lost the vote. R6 had the second highest at the time and my vote would have tied it with COD4, and so I voted R6.
Then R6 was ahead by 1 and I was like 'yay'
Then COD4 tied the vote and I was like 'oh no!'
Then J came in late and I was like 'yay, maybe this will break the tie breaker!'
Then miller said 'nope it's COD4' and I was like 'how does that work... *pout face*'

I actually changed my vote from GRAW to R6 too, trying to keep CoD from winning. I wish I'd been clever enough to crack out my second forum account.

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 T N Crumpets on Wed May 02, 2012 3:32 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:I would have voted for GRAW if it had a higher vote count, honestly... I was just trying to make sure that Call of Duty lost the vote. R6 had the second highest at the time and my vote would have tied it with COD4, and so I voted R6.
Then R6 was ahead by 1 and I was like 'yay'
Then COD4 tied the vote and I was like 'oh no!'
Then J came in late and I was like 'yay, maybe this will break the tie breaker!'
Then miller said 'nope it's COD4' and I was like 'how does that work... *pout face*'

I actually changed my vote from GRAW to R6 too, trying to keep CoD from winning. I wish I'd been clever enough to crack out my second forum account.

Yeah, screwed the pooch on that one, didn't ya? Rolling Eyes

S7 T N Crumpets

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Interseptor on Wed May 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Haters are just worried about getting schooled by the original KnFu crew.


_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by Xpert2010 on Wed May 02, 2012 3:45 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Haters are just worried about getting schooled by the original KnFu crew.

What's the KnFu crew?

Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1788
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 26
GamerTag : Xpert2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Interseptor on Wed May 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Show up Friday night and I'll show you. Twisted Evil

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by Xpert2010 on Wed May 02, 2012 3:57 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Show up Friday night and I'll show you. Twisted Evil

If my brother still has his COD4, I will kick all your asses so hard that you will feel like Cock of Doody let you down AND YOU WILL NEVER PLAY IT AGAIN!!!!!

Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1788
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 26
GamerTag : Xpert2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Interseptor on Wed May 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Show up Friday night and I'll show you. Twisted Evil

If my brother still has his COD4, I will kick all your asses so hard that you will feel like Cock of Doody let you down AND YOU WILL NEVER PLAY IT AGAIN!!!!!

Awesome! I remember you kicking my ass in COD2 back in the day. And for the record, KnFu was a group of guys with exceptional knifing skills. We could consistantly go positive and top of the lobby using knifes only. And this was back when it actually took skill to knife someone in COD. COD4 has no BS perks for lunge distance or running. You actually had to get close. I remember going like 24-10 on Bog pretty consistently. And when all 3 of us were in a room it was down right nasty.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by Xpert2010 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:19 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Show up Friday night and I'll show you. Twisted Evil

If my brother still has his COD4, I will kick all your asses so hard that you will feel like Cock of Doody let you down AND YOU WILL NEVER PLAY IT AGAIN!!!!!

Awesome! I remember you kicking my ass in COD2 back in the day. And for the record, KnFu was a group of guys with exceptional knifing skills. We could consistantly go positive and top of the lobby using knifes only. And this was back when it actually took skill to knife someone in COD. COD4 has no BS perks for lunge distance or running. You actually had to get close. I remember going like 24-10 on Bog pretty consistently. And when all 3 of us were in a room it was down right nasty.

DUH, I was the COD2 Champion back in the day along with miller I think (but I totally won it for us). I won't even need to practice to show you kidz whats up. That is only if my brother still has COD4. The last time I've played a shooter... well I'd say it's been close to 3 years, but if I remember the easy mechanics of COD4... should be an easy win for me.

Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1788
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 26
GamerTag : Xpert2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by Shuntentatsu on Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 pm

*Goes to dust off the tags...

CoD 4 is honestly the only CoD game that i enjoyed. AS seen by the retarded amount of days played,(and glitched accuracy to boot).

If you show up Xpert, we'll show you the meaning of Search and Air Strike Destroy.

Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 458
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 29
GamerTag : shuntentatsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Epic on Wed May 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Haters are just worried about getting schooled by the original KnFu crew.

What's the KnFu crew?

Like the village people, only gayer...

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Interseptor on Wed May 02, 2012 4:59 pm

S7 Dovahkiin wrote:*Goes to dust off the tags...

CoD 4 is honestly the only CoD game that i enjoyed. AS seen by the retarded amount of days played,(and glitched accuracy to boot).

If you show up Xpert, we'll show you the meaning of Search and Air Strike Destroy.

You need to get a hold of Kyle and see if he can make it too.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by Shuntentatsu on Wed May 02, 2012 5:25 pm

He should be there, since he voted and sent me a message to vote.

Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 458
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 29
GamerTag : shuntentatsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by DeadSockPuppet on Wed May 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Most likely I won't be on until like 11:30 EST. I'll see if I can whip the employees into shape to get out a little early.

_________________
~~Wife: Yup, I'd shoot you in the leg, cuz then we'd have a crawler.~~
~~Star Wars is like Dirty Dancing for dudes. Nobody puts Chewbacca in a corner, okay?~~
 photo skyrimsig.png
XBL GT: S7 SockPuppet / PSN ID: DeadSockPuppet
Current  Command: 1st Time Daddy
Clan Command History: Gears of War 3 XO, MW3 Warrant Officer W2
Current PS4 Games: Destiny, Fallout 4, R6 Siege, Uncharted Drake Collection, The Division
Current Xbox 360 Games: None

DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
Posts : 6735
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Hudsonville, MI
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by PhoenixAsh12 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:18 am

Oh I'll definitely be there just gotta polish off the tags and re-enstate myself. I'd going to be a good one. Ah bringing back the good ole days off pwning kids

PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

View user profile http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by PhoenixAsh12 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:19 am

Still rocking the title in my sig as well

PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

View user profile http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Interseptor on Thu May 03, 2012 10:49 am

It's a sad day indeed. I just found out that I have to head out of town this weekend. I leave tomorrow right after work so I will miss out on our first throw back night (and one of my favorite games too) Sad . Sorry guys, you'll have to rock out with out me.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by Xpert2010 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:57 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:It's a sad day indeed. I just found out that I have to head out of town this weekend. I leave tomorrow right after work so I will miss out on our first throw back night (and one of my favorite games too) Sad . Sorry guys, you'll have to rock out with out me.

Just couldn't pit yourself up against me coulda ya? Too bad, I was looking forward to destroying you the most...

Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1788
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 26
GamerTag : Xpert2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Interseptor on Thu May 03, 2012 11:31 am

Xpert2010 wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:It's a sad day indeed. I just found out that I have to head out of town this weekend. I leave tomorrow right after work so I will miss out on our first throw back night (and one of my favorite games too) Sad . Sorry guys, you'll have to rock out with out me.

Just couldn't pit yourself up against me coulda ya? Too bad, I was looking forward to destroying you the most...

You found me out! Fortunately, the KnFu crew will do just fine with out me. Watch your back and good luck if you find yourself on the team against Kenny and Kyle.

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8540
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by PhoenixAsh12 on Thu May 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Bash brothers back in action

PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

View user profile http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by S7 Epic on Thu May 03, 2012 2:37 pm

S7 DarkAgent12 wrote:Bash brothers back in action

I can only imagine why they call you that...

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by PhoenixAsh12 on Thu May 03, 2012 3:07 pm

That's only what your mom calls us

PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

View user profile http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by DeadSockPuppet on Thu May 03, 2012 9:35 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 DarkAgent12 wrote:Bash brothers back in action

I can only imagine why they call you that...

Brokeback Gamers?

_________________
~~Wife: Yup, I'd shoot you in the leg, cuz then we'd have a crawler.~~
~~Star Wars is like Dirty Dancing for dudes. Nobody puts Chewbacca in a corner, okay?~~
 photo skyrimsig.png
XBL GT: S7 SockPuppet / PSN ID: DeadSockPuppet
Current  Command: 1st Time Daddy
Clan Command History: Gears of War 3 XO, MW3 Warrant Officer W2
Current PS4 Games: Destiny, Fallout 4, R6 Siege, Uncharted Drake Collection, The Division
Current Xbox 360 Games: None

DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
Posts : 6735
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Hudsonville, MI
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by PhoenixAsh12 on Thu May 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Get all the jokes out now...it won't be so funny come tomorrow night

PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 29
Location : New Jersey
GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

View user profile http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by Xpert2010 on Fri May 04, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm debating whether or not to attend this. On one hand, I can show these KnFu bitches what's up... and on the other hand... well... it's Call of Duty (which I hate). Im about 60% for owning noobs and 40% to let noobs feel good about themselves Razz

Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1788
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 26
GamerTag : Xpert2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Throwback night - May 4th poll

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:51 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum