1970s VW Bus?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 1970s VW Bus?

Post by S7 Epic on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah, start of the new season. Updated map pool and a new patch! Too busy job-hunting to get much laddering done atm though.

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 am

Sweet deal. My PC just died so by the time I fix it or get a new one I'll probably be in the mood for sc2 over LoL.

Clan History: R6 Vegas XO, Chromehounds XO, GoW 1 GC, Homefront XO, GoW 3 GC, Halo 4 GC, COD Ghosts Warrant Officer
***Pwning OC since 2/5/2006

Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Yah, LoL is fun but it's so much more annoying than SC2. Especially when you're starting out and get matched with sh1t team-mates.

I played a game yesterday, carried the team and we had 56-24....and we LOST! Stupid idiots wouldn't stay together and we ended up getting overrun. There's only so much I can do with Gangplank, lol.

Had a REALLY close game right after that, which was awesome. I was carrying again, luckily some other guy was decent. That ended 59-57 With me at 24/7/29. A lot of our deaths game from either my stupid teammates going into outmatched fights, walking around on low HP when the other team has a Karthus and his ulti, the douche playing Malphite thinking he can just tank unlimited damage solo. Finally, everyone stayed alive long enough for a 5v5 engagement and we killed all 5 and lost 3. Me and the other guy managed to down all six turret/inhibs, the other guy died, I stayed to solo the nexus, died and a minion finished it off shortly after, lol.

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top