Done.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Done.

Post by dartwuffy on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Short, sweet and to the f'n point.

I never really left last time and in spite of being active and such it seems like I'm not welcome here so I am leaving.

Sending me messages will not change my mind. Peppering me on XBox about how "not getting promoted isn't a big deal" is bullshit.

I am going to find a clan where there isn't some lame ass structure that has a probation period or members who have a constant stick in their ass.

So as of the typing of this message I consider myself no longer a member and you can remove me from the forum and membership.

Merry F'n Christmas.

dartwuffy
Private
Private

GamerTag : dartwuffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Done.

Post by S7 Panzer on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 am

The probation period is to weed people out like you, thanks for letting us know that our so called "lame ass structure" is doing its job. For the people that seemed to be disrespectful to you I'm sorry to hear that but this is a clan of fun witty insults. I can understand how some people take these comments the wrong way, and I hope you the best on finding the right clan.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." James Dean

S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

View user profile http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:27 am

dartwuffy wrote:Short, sweet and to the f'n point.

I never really left last time and in spite of being active and such it seems like I'm not welcome here so I am leaving.

Sending me messages will not change my mind. Peppering me on XBox about how "not getting promoted isn't a big deal" is bullshit.

I am going to find a clan where there isn't some lame ass structure that has a probation period or members who have a constant stick in their ass.

So as of the typing of this message I consider myself no longer a member and you can remove me from the forum and membership.

Merry F'n Christmas.
I didn't "pepper" you with messages, you quit my party while we were talking, so you and I sent a few messages back and forth. We will not beg for you to be here. Just leave, move on. You are acting like a spoiled, entitled little drama queen. You could have played with us, just not been eligible for the prizes that one of our long time members spent their money to provide. It blows my mind you think that this is somehow against you. You were not promoted because we wanted a little longer to see if you were going to flake out, act like a baby, and/or quit. You have proven your worth, so GTFO dude.

S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:19 am

Thread locked - nothing to see here - move on.

S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum