Gamertag change today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gamertag change today

Post by S7 Anonymous on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Stuck between S7 LilEasy or S7 anonymous? Want to change it today,so need some input on which one is better.
Thanks Andrew

S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 587
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 27
Location : Oswego,New York
GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

View user profile http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamertag change today

Post by S7 Sticky on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 pm

my vote would be anonymous

ya little easy is funny
but i would not use it as a gt

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamertag change today

Post by S7 Coolhand on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:26 am

Glad you picked anonymous - way better than lil easy.

_________________

S7 Coolhand

Posts : 5771
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 36
Location : Oklahoma City
GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamertag change today

Post by S7 SecurityGuy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 am

Glad you chose Anonymous when I think of lil easy I think of Cheesy's Penis....and I don't want to think about that. I will leave that to Nate's mom.

_________________

S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 40
Location : Athens Ga
GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

View user profile http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamertag change today

Post by S7 Nate on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 pm

S7 SecurityGuy wrote:Glad you chose Anonymous when I think of lil easy I think of Cheesy's Penis....and I don't want to think about that. I will leave that to Nate's mom.

so you are admitting to thinking about easy's penis... gross dude

_________________
Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Founder

S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 1507
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 34
Location : Houston, TX
GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamertag change today

Post by S7 Big M Easy on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 pm

S7 Tico wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:Glad you chose Anonymous when I think of lil easy I think of Cheesy's Penis....and I don't want to think about that. I will leave that to Nate's mom.

so you are admitting to thinking about easy's penis... gross dude

See stuff like this is why I carry a gun when traveling in GA. Lol

S7 Big M Easy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 37
Location : Tennessee
GamerTag : S7 Big M Easy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamertag change today

Post by S7 SecurityGuy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 am

You should carry a gun when you travel anywhere.

_________________

S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 40
Location : Athens Ga
GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

View user profile http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamertag change today

Post by S7 Big M Easy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:29 am

S7 SecurityGuy wrote:You should carry a gun when you travel anywhere.

Well played sir!

S7 Big M Easy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 37
Location : Tennessee
GamerTag : S7 Big M Easy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamertag change today

Post by DeadSockPuppet on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:37 am

S7 Big M Easy wrote:
S7 Tico wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:Glad you chose Anonymous when I think of lil easy I think of Cheesy's Penis....and I don't want to think about that. I will leave that to Nate's mom.

so you are admitting to thinking about easy's penis... gross dude

See stuff like this is why I carry a gun when traveling in GA. Lol

You sure do have a purdy mouth.

_________________
~~Wife: Yup, I'd shoot you in the leg, cuz then we'd have a crawler.~~
~~Star Wars is like Dirty Dancing for dudes. Nobody puts Chewbacca in a corner, okay?~~
 photo skyrimsig.png
XBL GT: S7 SockPuppet / PSN ID: DeadSockPuppet
Current  Command: 1st Time Daddy
Clan Command History: Gears of War 3 XO, MW3 Warrant Officer W2
Current PS4 Games: Destiny, Fallout 4, R6 Siege, Uncharted Drake Collection, The Division
Current Xbox 360 Games: None

DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
Posts : 6735
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Hudsonville, MI
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamertag change today

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:22 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum