Skyrim, what race are you playing?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Skyrim, what race are you playing?

Post by DeadSockPuppet on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 am

Thanks for the tip on the pickpocket trainer. I kinda agree now about not needing to train in that though. So far I'm level 20 and I think I've only tried to pickpocket 1 or 2 times, some thief, huh? I've been mostly training in smithing because I want to hit the 100 so that I can make anything.

As for alchemy, the only time I use it is to smash ingredients together before I sell all of my unwanted magic items. The majority of the items I make I get rid of and I just end up increasing my skill as a bonus.

I do have another question about vampirism for whomever has a vampire character or knows enough to help answer the question. I recently was turned while clearing out Potema's dungeon and now I'm trying to figure out how to feed. I've read online that you have to "pickpocket" sleeping NPCs and then you get the option to feed but so far I haven't gotten this to work. I've only tried playing around with is for a like 10 min before work so I haven't put in too much effort but I figured I'd ask for some help before it becomes too much of an issue.

I had completely forgotten that NPCs don't like vampires and was confused when they started trying to kill me until one of them screamed something like "Look, a vampire!" I'm going to go back thru the notes Zak posted about vampires but I was just looking for some help on the feeding.

XBL GT: S7 SockPuppet / PSN ID: DeadSockPuppet
Current  Command: 1st Time Daddy
Clan Command History: Gears of War 3 XO, MW3 Warrant Officer W2
Current PS4 Games: Destiny, Fallout 4, R6 Siege, Uncharted Drake Collection, The Division
Current Xbox 360 Games: None

DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:09 am

I see now that I'm still within that 72 hr window so I don't think I need to feed yet, but I'd still like to know if the pickpocket thing is accurate.

Current PS4 Games: Destiny, Fallout 4, R6 Siege, Uncharted Drake Collection, The Division

DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:28 am

You can't feed until you are officially a Vampire (after the initial 72 hrs). After that, you can feed any time and as often as you want. Also, no one should attack you until you are a Stage 4 Vampire which takes 4 days after your last feeding. Are you sure you are not a full Vampire? They will not attack or really do anything different except the odd comment here and there about being pale or sick looking.

As for feeding, you can only feed on sleeping NPC's and you might have to be crouching (but I am not sure about the crouching thing).

Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Yep, approach a sleeping npc while crouching - when you press a you will have the option to feed.

S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Thanks I'll have to play around with the feeding and such.

DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Playing a Wood Elf thief.

Just became Thief Guild Master and grabbed Azura's star shortly thereafter. I've really hardly touched the main quest line at all and am at level 40. I have a feeling I'll have out leveled pretty much everything I'll be going against in the main quests, but whatever.

Using a mix of Nightingale and Legendary Elven Armor (will be Glass and then Dragon Scale at some point). I'm going to wait and get Dragon Scale for when I can enchant it as my Enchant skill is pretty low.

My main weapon is the Flawless Nightingale Bow just because I love the way it looks and it can pack a good punch too, as long as I'm not going against something with a Frost resistance. If I do, I just pull out my Legendary Elven Bow of Scorching.

One really cool thing that is now helping me level Enchanting is that along with my Azura's Star I have a Legendary Elven Bow of Malediction that will fill the Azura's Star as long as I kill within 15 seconds. So basically if I am using that, I can kill something, use the Star on the same bow to recharge it, rinse and repeat to level up my Enchanting. It's working pretty well so far.

Even if I were to stop playing this game now (which I won't) I think I've already gotten more out of it than I do most games. I am seriously addicted to this game and I'm not sure why, lol. When you take a step back and really look at it, it's pretty basic. I guess it's just the overall lack of decent RPG's on the 360.

OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top