Arsenal

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 pm

LOL

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by Atrum on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:21 pm

S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________

Clan History: R6 Vegas XO, Chromehounds XO, GoW 1 GC, Homefront XO, GoW 3 GC, Halo 4 GC, COD Ghosts Warrant Officer
***Pwning OC since 2/5/2006

Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 7824
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, WA
GamerTag : AtrumX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:36 pm

As much as I 8-2 admit it, I felt a bit sorry for them.

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:42 pm

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________

Veteran Member Since August 2003

S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 918
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 28
Location : The OC
GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

View user profile http://sacredseven.prodiscussion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

Time to turn this into a game of 'break the forum'.

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Sticky on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 KnightOwl on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________

Advanced Warfare Game Commander (Retired)

Ghost's Game Commander (Retired)
Black Ops 2 XO (Retired)

Modern Warfare 3 Warrant Officer W1 (Retired)
HomeFront Warrant Officer W3 (Retired)

S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
Posts : 3027
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 34
Location : St. Peters, MO
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by Shuntentatsu on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 pm

S7 KnightOwl wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 458
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 30
GamerTag : shuntentatsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:20 pm

S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by Atrum on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:40 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________

Clan History: R6 Vegas XO, Chromehounds XO, GoW 1 GC, Homefront XO, GoW 3 GC, Halo 4 GC, COD Ghosts Warrant Officer
***Pwning OC since 2/5/2006

Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 7824
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, WA
GamerTag : AtrumX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:49 pm

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 SecurityGuy on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:05 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________

S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 40
Location : Athens Ga
GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

View user profile http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 pm

S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Interseptor on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 am

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________
"Console A sucks! Console B is way better and never has problems!
I don't know how to build a cheap PC that out performs both! Rabble rabble!!"


Current PS4 Games: Dirt, Paragon, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3
Current Clan Rank: Clan Adviser
Clan Founder (aka DarkHorse)

S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Posts : 8541
Join date : 2008-03-21
Age : 37
Location : Kosciusko, MS
GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:08 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
I heart boobies wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
I don't get it wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________
Follow my stream ----> Wiggles78 on Twitch.tv


Clan Member Since 11/11/04

S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 32
Location : Palmyra, NY
GamerTag : Wiggles1778

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 pm

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
I heart boobies wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
I don't get it wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:13 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
I heart boobies wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
I don't get it wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________

Veteran Member Since August 2003

S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 918
Join date : 2010-02-25
Age : 28
Location : The OC
GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

View user profile http://sacredseven.prodiscussion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Sticky on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:35 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
I heart boobies wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
I don't get it wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:40 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
I heart boobies wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
I don't get it wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Sticky on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:43 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
I heart boobies wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
I don't get it wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

lololololololooloolololololololo CHOPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Epic on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:47 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
I heart boobies wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
I don't get it wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Leeds, UK
GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by Atrum on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Combo breaker!

_________________

Clan History: R6 Vegas XO, Chromehounds XO, GoW 1 GC, Homefront XO, GoW 3 GC, Halo 4 GC, COD Ghosts Warrant Officer
***Pwning OC since 2/5/2006

Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Posts : 7824
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, WA
GamerTag : AtrumX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by S7 Sticky on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 pm

S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
S7 SecurityGuy wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
I heart boobies wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 KnightOwl wrote:
I don't get it wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:LOL
AtrumX wrote:Combo breaker!

_________________

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Posts : 10432
Join date : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : El Paso Tx
GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arsenal

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum