Thank you Canada...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you Canada...

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown on Tue May 10, 2011 3:54 pm

You know the great thing about becoming friends with people from different backgrounds, ethnicities, and even different countries? The tons of free stuff you get!! I have a friend that visits Canada every year this time and he always brings me back three (3) cases of the best beer. Always Labatt Blue, Sleemanís Draught, and Kokanee!

I know you were thinking about learning tolerance, unity, cooperation or some other crap LOL
Today, I just wanted to say thanks to my Canadian brothers since I'll be drinking your beer for the next few weeks "eh"!!!

S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you Canada...

Post by S7 Epic on Tue May 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Despite the understandable misconceptions that he is from Mexico, Canada is actually where Nate was born....the French part.

S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero on Wed May 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Right on Klown! Canadian breweries is the way to go. Kokanee is actually made not to far from where I live. Sleeman is a good brew too. I don't drink Labatt Blue though.
If you are looking at trying a few others, Molson Canadian is well, OK... But the real treat is the micro breweries. Some to try if you can are Rooster Rock, Shaftebury, Caribou (love the 5.5%'s), Nelson Brewing Company, and Hell's Gate Lager.
And don't you know you gotta say eh as a question, eh? It's the Canadian replacement of "Huh" in the vocabulary.

S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Xbox: S7 Zero Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown on Wed May 11, 2011 5:46 pm

LOL, guess that shows how much I know about the Canadian vocabulary...but I certainly know your beers intimately and that's what counts.

Yeah, I'll tell him to grab a few of the others you mentioned on his way there again. He's Tawaniese but grew up in Canada before moving to Pennsylvania and attending Penn State.

S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top