One hell of a rant for a "Rickroll" link in hawx2 forum :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One hell of a rant for a "Rickroll" link in hawx2 forum :)

Post by Black Ajah on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 am

I thought it was funny..............

BFE1127 wrote:

50:1 odds you have no idea what aircraft are going to be involved. Given that anybody that hovers over the link can see it's a youtube link, I would guess that it's: some ridiculous vid with the screaming BS at the end, reactions to 2 Girls 1 Cup, Stewie Griffin in a slightly unclothed state, a vid of you pretending to be able to actually play the guitar, a RickRoll, something involving a donkey, you talking about how anyone who clicks on the link is a retard, you talking about how anyone who clicks on the link is a retard with a donkey, you starring in the stunning new movie "2 Girls, 1 He-she & 1 Cup," possibly a Socially Awkward Penguin (You post a bs link in a HAWX forum, nobody actually buys it. Yeah, there's a penguin for that.) So far all we know is that there's a Mig-29, model unknown, and an F-35B in the game. That's it. You've been spending too much time on the "Hello Kitty Island Adventure" forums if you actually believe that 99% of the people who would be interested in a game like HAWX aren't smart enough to hover a link in a thread containing information that the rest of the gaming world somehow can't come up with. What's next? You grab a random LOLcat and pretend you were the first one to come up with LOLcats? Opulence, you don't has it.

I took one for the team, it's a RickRoll...

P.S. I would love to have a miniature giraffe...

There's a long application process for miniature giraffes. Paragraph 4, subsection a.1 explicitly states "All parties currently applying for miniature giraffe ownership must present notarized proof of opulence or must validate their opulence in person before a standard 5-member panel of 13 year old 'expert pilots' who will present their findings in the form of screaming into the headset with whiny, prepubescent voices and quitting in the middle of a standard round of HAWX (1 or 2 are both acceptable) the second they realize they are losing and have no chance of winning due to substandard skill."

I agree, we need miniature giraffes, but I don't think either one of us wants to undertake the application process. I've had plenty of prepubescent expert pilots scream into the mic and bail mid-game, but I forgot to sign the bottom of my opulence application so it all amounted to nothing. We should go after miniature badgers. I hear their requirements aren't as strict. All you have to do for a miniature badger is spend a few rounds with one of those older guys who's now divorced but plays HAWX to recapture his youth and to try and appear cool to his future stepson, who in-turn thinks he's a tool. You know the type. They're the ones that wanted to be pilots but never quite got around to it, so now they're taking their frustrations at life out on your headset. When you beat them they always have a reason why you somehow had an unfair advantage, even though you were playing the same game with exactly the same aircraft they had. I can think of one from the original HAWX offhand. (We're looking at you, Bit Yakin!)

I'm a pilot and a really good one, or so I've been told. But, I damned sure can't fly an F-22 10' off the ground at Mach 2. In HAWX, yes, in life, absolutely not. Sorry about calling out the RickRoll, you just should have waited another couple of days before you did it and then it would have been believable. Still, you probably caught a lot of people who didn't bother to read what I said underneath your post. You're probably catching some chump in the RickRolling adventure as we speak. You should make another thread about how to get a free code to unlock a special F-22 and do it again. People will fall for it because for some stupid reason people seem to love the F-22 even though in HAWX terms it's garbage that couldn't be easier to kill if the pilot was a quadruple amputee. Good job on this, even though I had to call BS on it early. Take my advice, do the other thread, it may get you a free miniature badger!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know why monkeys fling their crap? 'Cause it gets the best results!

Black Ajah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Black Ajah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One hell of a rant for a "Rickroll" link in hawx2 forum :)

Post by S7 Bullet on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:35 am

Rickroll? I want a miniature Giraffe now

S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 am

crazy stuff

Clan Founder

S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 am

not bad

S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top